Saturday, August 19, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

THE LOVELY LORAINE IS GOING TO BE DEFEATED TONIGHT!







How goes it? Well, all of my tasks have been completed. I checked on the final workmanship on Jayne's new screen door and it is good. I had to put the door bell in a different place and it works great.

I am taking a break from refinishing the fountain. I am chillin listening to Boney James and it has me in a very good mood. My shorty is out grocery shopping and when she returns I will get back to the fountain.

We are all set for this evening's festivities. My girlfriend Loraine is still on my case about who is going to win tonight. We changed it up a bit so know we are posting to each other in Italiano! Nice!

It is getting a bit cloudy and we have a very slight chance of some rain, slight is right. We hope that things are going your way so far? Enjoy!

Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Italiano, la lingua dell amore is perfect for us, my dear friend. (But you ARE going to lose tonight.)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...