Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Beautiful by Snoop Dogg!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be needed for sure. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is active this morning reminding me that today is going to be a busy one.

   After I make a drive over on the east side to take care of an errand I will hit up the car wash. I will be pretty much home bound today. 

  Have a good Humper, right Jane? Slow down your moving to fast. Smile!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thanks for posting on our blog about my mum's birthday.

4 comments:

jessie said...

Rosie, thanks for posting about my mum.

jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Risparmia tempo per rilassarsi con le lucertole.

jessie said...

Si, Loraine.Ci vorra del tempo per i miei amici lucertola.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...