Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wish by Stevie Wonder (classic)






   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave so she will be over soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and we will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" this morning. It is another very nice morning here in Tucson. Hey what happened to the rain? We need more.

    My shorty and I had a good time yesterday with Chris while we played "Wii". Elise and I worked on the front yard yesterday and we are paying for it this morning. Slept good though. I will be making a trip to Home Depot to pick up a plant or two for the front of the house.

    We enjoyed our meal last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We were joined by Bobby. Elise enjoyed the T-bone special and I ordered the special that was a rib eye and shrimp. It was very good.Of course we had a nice carafe of Burgundy.

    My shorty and I are going to go to the movies this evening to see "Landline" at the Loft. We saw the previews and it looked good.

    My suitcase is out and my shorty and I will begin to pack. My nurse's supervisor will be by tomorrow at 9:00am for a short visit. Bobby is working with Chris this evening due to Jayne requested to have the day off.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning and that cannot be good. Have a good Sunday and remember that tomorrow is a Monday.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Eddie good to see you on Marco Polo. Was that at bar that you were in? Smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...