Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


HAPPY ANNIE'S DAY!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Back and Forth by Aaliya

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and needed very much. I had to attend to a (monsoon) that occurred overnight in Chris's bed. He was really glad to see me this morning because he was floating without a raft.

   I want to thank everyone for the Annie's Day wish's, emails, texts and phone calls. We appreciate it very much. We popped open a bottle of champagne last night and we relaxed and chilled. Thank you all again, we are blessed.

   It is going to be a busy morning for me. I am going to paint the area on the main house that was covered by the ivy that died for some reason. I need to tackle this task early before it heats up or rains. Smile! Alexa is on my case to get it done.

   My shorty and I may hit up the movies this afternoon to see "Ghost Story". Have a good Thirsty Thursday and stay healthy, happy and safe.

   Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...