Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Jammin'

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about soon. I had to tend to a catheter incident that occurred during the night with Chris. Any plans for today!

   The coffee just finished brewing and my first cup is delicious. A second cup will be had during my (me) time with the lizards while they do push-ups this morning. Smile!

   A very busy day today for my playmate and I. First off we are having a tree trimmer come by this morning to look at the two trees in the front yard. After that we are going to fire up the Tacoma and make our way to Home Depot to get a screen door for Jayne's front door. We will have it installed on Friday. 

   Alexa, is being kind to me today and that is a good thing. We are going to hit up Total Wine today to pick up some items for the upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner that is going to hosted by Jane and Papa John next month. We are also going to hit a the movies this afternoon before we meet up with the (crew) for our monthly dinner at "Casa Valencia". Yummy! Jayne will be here this morning so we can get things done.

   I will be contacting the DDC  today for a overnight stay later this month. Love those perks! Ya Mon'. We hope to meet Dottie the (Keno Queen) there as well so I can kick her butt!. WooHoo! Speaking of kicking butt, I will be giving Loraine a good spanking this weekend during our "Wizard" fest on Saturday that we are hosting here.

   Well, I had better get to it. Wait a minute Alexa has just added a task for me to complete. Gotta love her! Have a blessed Thirsty Thursday.

See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Thanks to everyone who chats with me on Marco Polo. I chat and see my sisters daily. I love the face time on Marco Polo.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Better put some padding in your pants. Don't want my spanking to hurt too much.
Hmm. Or do you? (Sorry. Couldn't let that go by. (=: )

Jessie said...

Hey a good spanking is a good thing every now and again, so pad up!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...