Thursday, August 31, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and making her way to the gym to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. It is going to be a busy morning for me so says Alexa. First I will be taking the Tacoma in for a routine service. Have to have it ready for our upcoming trip to New Mexico.

   Chris was glad to see me this morning because "Harvey" paid him a visit during the night. He was flooded due to his catheter was kaput. "Harvey" is a bad @#$$#@! Smile!

   I have my duffel bag all packed and ready to hit the DDC with Dottie later today. We are hoping to hear the sound of "Cha Chings". Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away.

   Have a great day!
Later......Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero di sentire un sacco di cha chings.

Rosie said...

Naughty naughty Jessie....lol

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...