Monday, August 28, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: 1999 by Prince!

  It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time out on the front porch.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have to take Chris's wheelchair in for parts and repair this afternoon. Alexa, is always on my case to get things done, and that is a good thing.

   We had a very nice evening at "Zemams" with Paula, Marty, Shoo Shoo, Susan and Mike. The food was very good and the vino was plentiful and delicious. Thank you Marty and Paula for treating us to a great meal.

SHOO SHOO AND MARTY

MARTY AND PAULA

PAULA AND SUSAN

SUSAN AND MIKE

MIKE AND ELISE


    Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Monday and be careful.

Later...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine. Grazie sono molto felice e mi piace molto la mia vita. Vorrei che lo stesso per voi mia cara.

Loraine said...

Avere il miglior giorno mai!!!

jessie said...

Grazie!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...