Monday, August 21, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: Head To Toe by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch.

   Well, Alexa has been talking to me this morning and I have a couple of errands to run. I need two new plugs for the fountain and I need to go to Home Depot for more paint for the fountain. I have been showing my fountain work to my sisters and Olivia in Georgia.

   Chris and I will try to get a movie in this afternoon if  time permits. We had a very nice breakfast yesterday at the "Egg Connection".

   Later in the evening we met up with Bobby, Marv, Jane and Papa John at "Canyon Crown". We were there to celebrate Bobby's b-day. The food was very good and so were the Jack's. Ya Mon'.

    Elise enjoyed Banger's and Mash and I enjoyed chicken skewers and Fish and Chips. Elise and I shared  a slice of apple pie with ice cream and Cheddar cheese. It was good. It was a pleasant evening.



BOBBY AND MARV

JANE AND PAPA JOHN

ELISE AND I


    After we returned home Elise prepared "White Russians" with soft serve ourselves and Jayne. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday!

Later..........Jessie and Elise

Loraine, keep on posting to the blog I love it.  


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hai Perso, Loraine

Loraine said...

Hanno una splendida giornata, mia amore.

jessie said...

Avere una buona lunedi. Grazia mia amore.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...