Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning. Hey, we got a few drops of the wet stuff yesterday. We hope that we get more today because we could use it. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, has reminded me that I need to work on the fountain today and I will. Elise and will hit up a movie this afternoon. We saw the "Hit Man's Bodyguard" yesterday and it is very good and loaded with action.

   After we returned home from the movies yesterday we came across a caregiver issue that we need to get rectified quickly.

   We had a great evening with Shoo Shoo and Jayne. We played "Mahjong" what fun it was. We enjoyed a good meal and some good vino and dessert as well. We all won games except for Jayne. The tiles were not falling in her direction like it was last month. We are looking forward to next months fest.

   Well, I had better get my groove on. Have a good Thirsty Thursday.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

jessie said...

Hello Rosie, thanks for posting to our blog. What is new in Aussieland? Yes, my DI hat was off for a bit but I put it back on yesterday evening.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...