Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Are you good? I am resting before I tackle my To Do List. Zack is caring for Chris and he is training a backup caregiver.  I will make a trip over to Chris's to see how things are going. I just updated all of the paperwork with the office manager from Zack's agency.

Hey, I am starving. I may have to give Blackjack Pizza a call when they open. My stomach is growling big time. It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo. I also need to get the Green Lady washed but as soon as I do it will get rained on. Smile!

Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Godetevi la tua pizza, il mio bello amico.

Jessie said...

La mia pizza era molto buono la mia bella signora.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...