Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown!







   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to start her day caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". We will be joined at the "Egg Connection" by Bobby. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and maybe one for Elise.

   We had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Bobby. The food and of course the Burgundy was spot on.

   I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week today. My shorty and I will be hitting up the DDC for a overnight perk stay on Thursday. We will be joined by the Keno Queen Dottie. It will be good to see her since she has returned from the east coast.

Well, I had better get my (mojo) working. Have a good Sunday.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

I want to thank everyone for your comments about the fountain. I appreciate it very much. The sound that the fountain makes is so relaxing and soothing.

Jane, how are you feeling this morning?

Shoo, I really enjoyed the gourmet jelly beans. Thank you again. You have uncovered my weakness.

4 comments:

jessie said...

Buon Giorno. Loraine. Ciao cosa posso fare per voi oggi?

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR FOUNTAIN IS BEAUTIFUL JESSIE,,
THAT WOULD LOOK GREAT HERE IN OUR YARD,,(IF WE COULD FIND A LEVEL SPOT FOR IT) )lol
HOPE YOUR BREAKFAST IS A GOOD ONE.

Jessie said...

Hello Granny, how are you and Bob doing today? Thanks for the kudos about the fountain. It was a lot of work but the outcome is spectacular. We enjoyed our breakfast out very much. Have a great Sunday!

Loraine said...

Essere felice e godetevi la vostra vita, è ciò che si può fare. (=:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...