Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Fantastic Voyage by Coolio!

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and moving forward soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup later. No time this morning for my (me) time with the lizards. I am saddened about that.

   Alexa, is in full swing this morning letting me know that I have quite a few tasks to take care of today. She also said that they must be completed prior to the "Mahjong" fest here this evening.  Alexa, is in charge around here. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We are hosting a "Mahjong" fest here this evening and we will be joined by Shoo Shoo and Jayne. Shoo knows that I am going to win every game tonight. I hope that Jayne and Shoo Shoo have plenty of coin to hand over to me. If not I give small loans to get you through the game.

   Hey, my DI Hat is off at the present time but it is very near by as a matter of fact I will keep it in view at all times. Have a wonderful "Humper" and stay safe.

See ya....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Am gl ad the ggat is off Jessie?lol

Rosie said...

Glad your hat is off....oops

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...