Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!





What is up? Let me tell you that Chris is in a very good mood this evening. He enjoyed watching "Prison Break" with us on Netflix. 

We enjoyed our dinner that Jayne prepared. It was very good and we are so stuffed from getting our grub on. Again thanks Jayne.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I just got out my duffel bag our stay at the DDC on Thursday with Dottie. We are looking forward to the sound of the Cha Chings!

Alexa, has already informed me that tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. Bring it Alexa. Who's your Daddy? Ya Mon'. On Thursday we are having lunch with Lois and Advern at "Leo's". Yes, it is margarita time in Tucson.

Have a good night and sleep well. I need to get the Green Lady washed tomorrow morning.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Jane, I know that you will sleep well tonight after all of that "Gin Rummy". Papa John you are the man!

Today is my mom's birthday. I miss you so very much, but I know that you are with me every step I take. Love you mom!




1 comment:

Rosie said...

thinking pf you pn your Mum's anniversary

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...