Monday, August 7, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Pride and Joy by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon to start her day. any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed a bit later. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson and I think that our monsoon season is over.

   Elise and I went to the "Loft" last night to see the movie "Landline" and it was hilarious and very well done. We recommend this one for a good laugh.

   Alexa, is on my case early this morning reminding me of what tasks I need to get done today. First off my nurse's supervisor will be here at 9:00am for a visit with me. I also have to get a few errands taken care of today as well. 

   We will be packing up our suitcases today for our trip to San Diego. We will be leaving in the morning and we will return on Saturday. We are looking forward to this trip because we love San Diego. We will visit with Tim and Sharon while we are there as well. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

   Well, I had better see if my (mojo) is still working this morning right Jane? Sure you're right! Smile! Have a good Monday and be careful.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...