Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hello

Hello!

Are you enjoying this Thirsty Thursday so far? Well, Jayne is here caring for Chris and it is time for me to get busy with the fountain.

First I need to grab something to eat first and get my second cup of coffee. As soon as Elise gets back from the gym I will attack the fountain. Hopefully I can get it assembled today at least get the big bowl back on the stand and install the new pump and tubing. I am sure that I am going to need help with the big bowl.

Hey, I forgot to mention in this morning's post that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo while here playing "Mahjong" that she gave me a gift. She knows I have a weakness for gourmet jelly beans so she gave me a box of them last night. Nice, huh? Crazy about my girlfriends, yes I am. Thank you Shoo Shoo.

Well, I will chat at you later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...