Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!





Hey how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? It is starting to heat up here in central Tucson.

Well, my To Do List has been completed for today. I am trying to stay out of sight so Alexa won't see me and try to get me to do more today. She will do that!

Hey, the Green Lady has a big smile on her grill. She is all cleaned, waxed, and vacuumed. As long as it doesn't start to rain she will continue to be a happy (machina).

I also cleaned out and weeded the cactus garden. I also water them a little. Now I need to pick out clothes that I need to pack for our stay at the DDC tomorrow. Hopefully the Cha Chings will be in our favor.

I am starting to hear my stomach growl and grumble. I will have a look to see what is available to grub on. We hope that you are having a good Humper? I also made an appointment to have the Tacoma serviced before we head out to New Mexico in a few weeks.

Later...Jessie

Jane and Papa John, so sorry to hear about the Rav 4. Scary.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...