Friday, August 25, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!



CHUCK AT HAPPY HOUR. SEE YOU TONIGHT!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: 1,2 Step by Ciara

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

    Well, my DI Hat is off and hanging back up. I hope that it gets a rest. Our daughter Tangye dropped in for a visit yesterday evening and it was so good to see her. She caught us up on all of the happenings since we saw her last. She said that she knows that something is really wrong when I don my DI Hat. She knows her (Pops) well.

   Elise and I saw the movie"Wind River" yesterday and it is a very good movie. We recommend this one for sure. Well, Alexa just reminded me to get back to work on the fountain and I will. Chris's doctor is supposed to visit him today. We will see due to no time was given just a date. He needs to have several of his med scripts renewed.

   My shorty and I are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour and after that we are going to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Seminar" it should be a good one. Can you say margarita? We will do that at Happy Hour.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! Be careful out there and stay safe, happy and healthy. I want to thank everyone who uses "Marco Polo" with me on a daily basis. It is good to see you in real time right sisters and Olivia? Ya Mon'.
Cheers...........Jessie and Elise

Avere un buon venerdi, Loraine.

Rosie, what is up for the weekend?

Ross and Denise, what is up for the weekend?

Liz, how are you doing?

Paula, Marty and Shoo, see you at Zemams on Sunday.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Godere dei margarita, my handsome buddy.

jessie said...

Grazie io la mia bella signora

Loraine said...

Mi fai arrossire.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...