Monday, August 21, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you day end well? My has been a pretty good one. I am well rested and tomorrow is going to be a busy one for me. Smile!

Chris and I watched two horror movies on "Starz". We were glue to the TV and we both were laughing out loud. Elise caught the ending of the last one.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages and eggs. We got it all down with coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her laptop. Have a good evening and sleep well.
Buona Sera.....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

jessie said...

Fatto, Loraine. A big smile just for you.

Loraine said...

Love that smile. Magnifico!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...