Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey how are you doing so far on this Tricky Tuesday? Well, I finished all of my tasks and now I will relax until it is time for me to care for Chris.

I am feeling really good this morning due to the support of my sisters in Florida, Tennessee and Ohio. They always have my back and I have theirs. I am blessed to be able to learn something on a daily basis no matter how small or grand it may be. I know who I am and I am very pleased with my life and my (family) and  my very close friends. I know who my enemies are and I keep them closer and my eyes are always wide open.

Hey Loraine, good to see you posting on our blog, thank you. Have a good day all.
Cheers...Jessie

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Monna, what are you up to?

Shoo Shoo, what is new?

Herman, how is everyone in St. Louis?

Jayne, thanks for the coffee this morning. That was very nice of you and you really cleaned up the weed whacker. Good job!

Liz, what is new?

Sharon, what is new in Aussie Land?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Jerome, how are things in GA?

Eddie, what is new in Port Angeles?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Just getting you to let your guard down. Saturday is, after all, Wizard Day. I can see that cape over my shoulders now!

jessie said...

Oh my how I love a good laugh Loraine. Bring it girlfriend of mine.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...