Saturday, August 19, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Blessed! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross

  It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a second cup during my (me) time with the lizards. 

   Alexa, is on my case this morning. Her silence did not last long at all. I have several tasks to take care  of today. To include getting set up for the "Wizard" fest that we are hosting this evening. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Loraine, is on my case for this event big time, smile!

   I will continue painting the fountain today as well. Hopefully the mosquito's will let me alone today. As sweet as I am they will have a hard time not taking a bite of this candy, smile! Can you feel me?

   We are looking forward to having a good dinner at "Leo's" with the crew this evening. I think that I will have two margaritas to insure that I am crowned the "Wizard" this evening. Ole'

   Well, I had better get in gear. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy.

Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Non si può vincere, Il mio amico meraviglioso.

Jessie said...

Vincero' il mio caro.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...