Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Vino (Rosso) by UB 40

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is going to be a very busy day. So I will have another cup shortly. We got quite a lightening show last night but no rain. Hopefully we will get some today.

   The starts off with a visit from the plumber to do some work on the sinks in the main house and also in Chris's house.

    Alexa keeps reminding me that I have a few tasks to complete on my To Do List.  I will try to post more about our stay in California if time permits. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

Jane, John and Shoo, see you this evening at Wilbur's.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...