Friday, August 4, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing? I am good. Jayne is here caring for Chris. I has to cancel the 9:00am appointment with my nurse's supervisor due to he was running and his suggested time was not good so we will re-set a new date and time.

I am enjoying being on Marco Polo with Elise, JT, Olivia and my sisters. It is good to see them in real time. Thank you Olivia for letting me know about Marco Polo. Elise is at the gym and running errands.

We are looking forward to our evening out with Donna and Jayne at the "Gaslight Theater" this evening. I am trying to hold out so I can (manja) big time tonight. I don't know if I am going to make it, smile! Hope that your are doing well? My shorty will be getting a massage this afternoon from Donna.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...