Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I just completed all of my tasks except for working on the fountain. It is looking like we are going to be rained on. 

Ken the roofer just left. He did some skylight work on Chris's house from the last rain. There was a small leak at the skylight.

Elise just got back home and now we will get ready to go to the movies to see the "Hitman's Bodyguard". It got very good reviews. The Truly Nolan tech was here to spray around both houses and he checked for pest issues as well.

We are looking forward to 'Mahjong" with Shoo and Jayne this evening. It is going to be a fun evening of games, food, libations and laughs.

Chat at you later....Jessie


Jane how are you doing today?


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...