Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing so far on this Tricky Tuesday? I am doing fairly we so far. I got a few tasks taken care of and I will finish up the rest this afternoon. It is a bit cloudy out so hopefully we will get some of the wet stuff so I can put on my flip flops and run in-between the rain drops.

We are looking forward to our evening with Jane, Papa John and Shoo Shoo at Wilbur's this evening. I am trying not to eat much so I can have a good appetite. I don't know if I am going to make it until then. Jayne will be here caring for Chris this evening.

I just joined a site called Marco Polo. It was recommended by my dear friend Olivia who lives in GA. I am liking it so far. I have heard from my sister Tiger, JT, and I am hoping to hear more soon from others.

Chat at you later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...