Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Enlightened!

Music listening to: My Everything by Barry White (classic)

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped with me this morning. She is feeling a little bit better. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed shortly. It is a bit sticky and muggy this morning here in Tucson. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and on my case early this morning. I have a few tasks to take care of today. I have to run an errand this morning over on the east side of town.

  I will post some pictures from our trip to San Diego later in the day. Have a good day and be careful out there.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, welcome back home.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine, always good to see you post to our blog. How are you?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...