Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hump Day! Happy Annie's Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Happy Annie's Day!

Music listening to: Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   Today is our wedding anniversary and we will plan on doing something very soon to celebrate it. WooHoo! The coffee is good and I will have a second cup a bit later.

   I have quite a few things to get done today so says Alexa. We are still in need of some rain here in Tucson. It seems like our monsoon season is not as good as it has been in the past. Climate Change? Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Jayne made it possible for us to go to Wilbur's last night by working with Chris. Thanks Jayne!

   We had a very nice evening last night at Wilbur's with Jane, Papa John and Shoo Shoo. Great food, fantastic live music and a lot of laughs and fun. Jane and Papa John surprised us last night by having our wedding anniversary announced to the crowd last night. It took Elise and I by surprise, yes it did. Thank you Jane, Papa John and Shoo for a wonderful evening. Elise and I had a "White Russian" for dessert and "Wilbur's" makes a very good one.

HAPPY ANNIE'S DAY!

JANE AT WILBUR'S

SLY AND BAND




PAPA JOHN AT WILBUR'S


MANJA!

MY SHORTY!


   Well, I has better get busy. I am going to see if I can take Chris's wheelchair in for and adjustment this morning. Have a good Humper, right Jane?

 Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH.
HERE'S WISHING YOU BOTH MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER...

Jessie said...

Hi Country Granny, thank you so very much we appreciate it.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...