Saturday, August 5, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: After The Love Is Gone by Earth, Wind and Fire!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time. I am watching a hummer build a nest on one of the wind chimes out on the front porch. No eggs as of yet.

    It is a nice morning here in Tucson and I was for sure that we would get rained on last night with all of the lightening, but not a drop. Hopefully that will change today.

   We had a very nice evening at the "Gaslight Theater" last night with Donna and Jayne. We saw the Amazing Spider Guy and it was very good and loaded with laughs. We enjoyed a nice (red) with our meal as we we watched the show. The Oleo was very good as well. They even announced our wedding anniversary and we were presented ice cream sundae for two. Nice!

GASLIGHT STAGE


GASLIGHT BAND


JAYNE CHECKING OUT THE MENU


DONNA AND ELISE HAVING A CHAT



    Well, my suitcase is out and ready to be packed. We are heading for San Diego on Tuesday morning. We will return on Saturday. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

    We are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Can you say T-bone special? We will be for sure without a doubt. We will enjoy a nice carafe of Burgundy at room temperature along with our meal. Yummy!

    Well, Alexa has informed me that I have several tasks to get done today to include some yard work out in front of the main house. So I has better get busy. Have a good weekend.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Donna and Jayne, thanks for a very nice evening at the "Gaslight".

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...