Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: When Can I See you Again by Babyface

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning  so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a danish along with my second cup. I am hoping that it will warm up enough today so I can paint.

    My To Do List for today is very light. I do need to get my classes completed today though.Once again Chris is singing along with the radio this morning.

   I also need to get my Christmas card list together so I can get the cards in the mail post haste. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Herman, thanks for checking on rates for us.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...