Monday, December 5, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing so far on this Monday? Well, I just returned from running my errands and  picked up a 2017 desktop calendar. 

My playmate is still here. She got a phone call to inform her that her bridge partner took a fall in her bathroom and she is all sore and bruised up. She will not be playing bridge today. So my shorty went back to bed for a bit more sleep. She will be hitting up the gym later this morning.

Chris is relaxed and he is singing along with his favorite song "Car Wash". I will get Chris up shortly so he can watch some TV.

I still have to reset "Do Drop Inn" room #2 for our next visitor. Sheila has a standing reservation every month. I am waiting to hear from my brother about a Marriott property for the month of January. We are going to Safford, AZ to fulfill one of the items on my To Do List for 2017.

Well, I had better get to bouncing. Please if you can say a prayer for Jayne's sister Maggie. She is a bit under the weather and has been that way for a few days. Thanks.

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...