Friday, December 2, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Chillin'

Music listening to: Just Got paid by Johnny Kemp

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. It is another cold morning here in Tucson but is has been warming up a bit during the day.

  I just glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a very busy day for us. We all are going to have lunch with Lois at around 11:45am. It will be good to see her because it has been awhile since we have been together.

  Shelia will be here this afternoon for a visit. Do Drop Inn room #2 is ready for her. I am sure that we are going to hit up the "Outback" for dinner. Can you say "Gin and Tonic"? We will be without a doubt.

   Chris's case manager will be here today as well. So you see it is going to be a busy one for us. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   We had a very nice time at the "Silver Saddle" with Vickie, Mike and Pat. We were joined by another couple as well who liked it so much that now they have become members of our little group. I was kicking myself when we got back home because I didn't take any photos. I was to buys getting my grub on. Yeah Man! We are meeting up next month at the "Horseshoe Grill" on the east side. It was a wonderful evening!

   Hey, I have completed my new "Bucket List" and I will print it up tomorrow. My shorty and I are looking forward to 2017. It will be a year of (celebration for me). WooHoo!

  I think that I need more coffee. What do you think? One of the things on my Bucket List that was on the 2011 one was (Don't Go Along Just To Get Along). We all have to compromise at times but you have got to say "no" when you feel that you must. but that is just me.

  Hey, here is a bit more about our trip Las Vegas. Enjoy!

   Have a good TGIF! Stay safe everyone.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Las Vegas Trip:

We stayed in a Airbnb home that was a two story house with the bedrooms all upstairs. It was a very nice home,except it turned into a small nightmare. First off the heat did not work and it got rather chilly at night. The owners were notified of the problem and they said that they would look into it and they did. The heater was kaput so they purchased several space heaters which was nice of them. Not! The space heaters keep kicking off of the circuit breakers. Can you believe that? So that meant it was snuggle up with your mate at night. WooHoo! 

Here are a few more pics of the newlyweds and family members:

THE BRIDE




THE CEREMONY



MR. & MRS. SHISSLAK




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...