Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it hits the spot on this another cold morning here in central Tucson. Another cup will be enjoyed shortly. Chris is chatting up a storm already this chilly morning.  Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   I just looked at my To Do List and it is going to be a busy one today. Elise and I have to run some errands together today. We are also planning on going to the movies to see "Allied". It looks good and it got good reviews from Jane and Papa John.

  We are going to meet up this evening with  Vickie, Mike, and Pat at "Silver Saddle" for our monthly dinner. It should be a good time as usual. Elise has been to the "Silver Saddle" before and this will be my first time dining there. Can you say steak and beans? I am sure that Elise and I will be.

   I am going to start to post pics from Wickenburg and Las Vegas this morning after I make sure that the morning is on the right track. So get ready!

  Have a good Thirsty Thursday! Oh yeah Queenie (Dottie) I got the day in it's proper order, right? Smile!


  Rosie, thank you so much for chatting with me on Skype. I really do enjoy Skype a lot.  Have a great day in Aussie Land.

  Erika, how are things in Germany? Cold for sure, right?

  Ross and Denise, have a good one.

   Sandy, how have you been doing?

   Liz, what is new?

   JT, are you back in Chandler?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...