Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Sup?

Sup?

Hey, how are you doing? It is still very cold here in the Old Pueblo. Elise has been in and out today doing various things. I got my errand taken care of earlier while Bobby was here caring for Chris.

Jayne is here now caring for Chris. I am listening to a CD that was made for Chris by one of Elise's friends. It is very good. I have downloaded a few more wedding pics that the newlyweds sent out. They are very good photos. It won't be long now before I start to post the wedding pictures and info about our to Wickenburg and Las Vegas.

I am working on revising my bucket list. This one will be labelled Bucket List 2017. The old one was Bucket List 2011. I have to remove all of the things that have been accomplished and add on a few new items that we hope to get done.

Well, the lake in our neighbors back yard has stopped flowing. Now a hole is in he yard where the pipe is that needs to be repaired.  Man that was a lot of water! Our next trip is a return trip to Las Vegas with Dottie (Keno Queen), and hopefully with Sheila as well. I will be a fun trip for sure.

As soon as Elise returns we are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "Loving". It is going to be a good one based on the previews and a critic by Jane and Papa John. Well, I had better get back to working on my Bucket List 2017.

Later.....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...