Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Crappy!

Music listening to: Rock With You by Bobby Brown

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just brewing and I will finish off the whole pot post haste. As my mood adjective indicates I am feeling crappy this morning. Well, it started at around 8:00pm last night. I got this headache that was killer, I felt very drained, stuffed up, sore throat, and irritable. I am sure that I picked up something at the doctor's office yesterday. I am exhausted because I could not get to sleep at all. I tossed and turned all night long. I hope that I didn't keep my shorty awake with my tossing about. I am still feeling drained this morning. Hopefully this will pass during the day. Where is that coffee?

  I just looked at my To Do List and hope that the window techs show up today. Hopefully I can get my tasks completed today. If not I will move them forward for tomorrow.

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday! 
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...