Monday, November 7, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing?  I am feeling much better due to what my sister Marcie said who lives in Florida.

Chris and I spent most of the day in his house so Elise could rest and sleep. We had chicken that was left over from the Murder Mystery Dinner. We watched "The Fosters" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is on her desktop in her office. She will be hitting the sheets early this evening.

What did you think about the photos that we posted from the Murder Mystery Dinner so far? I will post more tomorrow and I will give a little more info about the events that lead up to the murder. You still can guess who was murdered and who the murderer was. I still dare you! Smile!

Tomorrow is going to be a lighter day for me so it says on my To Do List. My sister Marcie gave all of the Murder Mystery Dinner ladies the title of being beauties. 
Wasn't that nice? I think so. 

The big thing that my sister said was that her brother is a (Hottie) in his western wear. She made my day because it has not been a good day for me at all. Thank you Sis!

Hey, have a wonderful evening. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for us all.
Prost....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

The pictures were great! I sent several to my son, Jay. Can't wait to see what he says. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine. You are my sweetheart. I will bounce back for sure and hopefully my playmate will too!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...