Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Annoyed!

Music listening to: Emotions by Mariah Carey

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the move shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and is needed badly. It is a cold morning here in Tucson. I am thinking about bacon and eggs this morning. Yummy!

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here tonight. I have my suitcase all packed and ready to go. I will do a quick recheck later this morning.

   My mood has not changed much as of yet. I had a nice visit last night from Mia Madre. She let me know what I need to do. She said that I have gotten off track on the way I feel about things lately. She reminded me to be who I am and not to go along just to get along. My sister Tiger gave me some insight as well as to what is making me feel the way I do over these past few days. 

  This short vacation may be what I need or it may make my mood worsen. Anyway, we will be heading out this evening after Elise gets back home. My To Do List is very light today and I will take care of the tasks that are on it.

   So I may not be back online until this evening. Have a great day and a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thank you for your concern about me. I appreciate it very much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip!

Jessie said...

Thanks Dottie. Chat at you later.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...