Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



ELISE IN DETROIT


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Lean On Me by Club Nouveau.

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! I started the day off at 4:00am by barking fur-babies. I got up to check things out and I saw nada. So I was awake totally. My playmate was still sawing logs through it. Elise will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am thinking about some bacon. Yeah, what is up with that? Well, our rain fizzled out yesterday. All we got was a few sprinkles and one clap of thunder and that was it. Up in northern Arizona they got up to 9 inches of snow. JT texted me to tell me that since he enjoys snowboarding.

  I am still upset and in a mood this morning. I will call this morning about Chris's mattress delivery that didn't take place yesterday. 

  I just checked my To Do List and it is light today. We will be packing our suitcases today for our trip to Wickenburg and Las Vegas. It is going to be a bit chilly and we will pack accordingly. Normally I look forward to going to Vegas but this trip not so much.

  Well, I had better get my (Mojo) in motion, eh? Right Jane? Sure you are right! Have a good day and be careful.
Prost.....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thank you for the Skype message. Have a wonderful day.

Sheila, hang in there!

1 comment:

jessie said...

Loraine

I hope that today is better . Thank you girlfriend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...