Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello!

Hello!



HERE IS WHAT OUR FRIEND THINKS ABOUT TH ELECTION RESULTS. I CONCUR! WE ARE DOOMED!


Hey, how are you doing? Well, I have finally got a chance to take a break it has been a busy day for me. I have to tell you I am starving. So I just gulped down the leftovers from "Caffe Milano". Man was it good!

I got everything done on my To Do List and now I am waiting to meet up with Dottie (Keno Queen) to have dinner and to go the the Invisible Theater. It is such a nice day here in Tucson.

I went out on the airbase and it was closed until 10:00am due to it was having a special Black Friday/Veterans Day sale. It was a good one too!. I texted my playmate to let her know where I was and what I was about to do. I was standing in a very long line to purchase a Samsung 60" that was $1200.00 on sale until 1:00pm for $400:00. I just could not let that go by and my playmate agreed with me. So now it is here with us and I will set it up as soon as can find a place for it on my To Do List. Smile! Cool, eh?

The Truly Nolan tech is here right now spraying around the main house and Chris's house. Well, I had better go to see what Elise and Chris are up to. Bobby texted to say that would be here at 3:00pm to tape up the computer room.

Stay well.
Late....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...