Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning! Not So Good!

Mood: Disappointed! 

Music listening to: I Know You Want Me by Calle

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good this morning because I added some brandy to it. After last night's election results I will more than likely will be adding some brandy on a daily basis. My opinion is that we are heading for some very hard times and some major problems. Not only abroad but here at home. In my opinion again it is a sad day for the USA because we are heading for a downfall.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon. I just glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a busy day for me today. I will start off delivering a script for Chris to have a new item ordered for him.

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Hump Day! Where is that brandy?

Later....Jessie and Elise

My sisters, Marcie, Jet and Tiger, we are in for some hard times.

Erika, yes we are shocked about the voting results. I am giving some thought about moving to Alten Buseck in  Germany.

Mary, glad that you followed the election in Kenya.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Let me know if you're going to Germany. I may have to follow.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...