Monday, November 14, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Let It Whip by the Dazz Band!

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up an on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson but man you really do sleep well.

   It is going to be a busy day for me today according to my To Do List. I have a routine doctors appointment this afternoon and the window techs will be here at around 9:30am to put in 4 new windows on the main house. Bobby will be here today to continue painting the computer/office room in Chris's house.

  My playmate and I went to the movies last night to "Dr. Strange" in 3D. It was very good and the special effects were great. We also watched "Anomalisa" on Netflix. It is an animated movie that we missed when it was here at the "Loft". It was pretty good but weird, smile! I like weird right Jane?

  Well, I need to get myself in gear. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...