Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

MC JALAPENO & MISS TEXAS



Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Rhythm Is A Dancer

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is heating up and I need a cup or three. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   I see that the protests have started in the streets in many cities. In Seattle multiple shootings have occurred. It may get worse, but that is my opinion. We are in for some trying times.

   I will be visited by my nurses supervisor this morning at 9:00am. It is routine visit to see how I am doing and if I need anything or assistance.

  We may go to the movies this afternoon if time permits. The highlight of the day will be dinner at Cafe Milano and the Boney James concert at the Fox downtown. WooHoo!

  Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...