Monday, November 21, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, I hope that your day was a good one? I am in a mood because I stayed home all day waiting for the delivery of Chris's new hospital bed mattress and they did not call nor did they deliver it. I put off a couple of things to make sure I was here for the delivery. I hate (@@##) like that.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise will be heading out for her "Tucson Women's Chorus" practise. I am pissed let me tell you.

Have a good evening.
Later....Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

I agree. Almost nothing upsets me more than folks not living up to their delivery promises. GRRR!
Hope tomorrow is better.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...