Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I am doing very well so far today. Far better than yesterday, no drama at all so far. Smile!

Elise left to play bridge this morning and I haven't heard from her as of yet so I will be giving her a shout out post haste!

Chris is relaxed and watching a zombie movie on TV. He is really into it and so am I. We both love a good old fashion horror movie. Yeah Buddy!

I have completely KO'd my To Do List for today. I even got the photos back from our Murder Mystery Dinner. I will get the group pic to all of the "Ain't Misbehavin" Players as soon as I can.

I will post more pics from the dinner this evening. Here is a bit of a hint for you in reference to the Murder Mystery Dinner. My sisters Marcie and Tiger and my (mate) Rosie are on my case for more info and the solution to the mystery.

OK. I played Daddy Big Bucks.  I have two daughters. Miss Texas and Miss Wisconsin. Miss Texas was here sitting by my side during the dinner. My other daughter Miss Wisconsin was stuck in the airport and she involved in a scandal. That scandal was that she was groped by (The Donald) and the media was all over her. The worst part is that she is pregnant by him. What a mess, eh?

That is just a tease for you my sisters and my down under mate Rosie. Now what do you think? More will be revealed later.

See Ya...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...