Friday, November 11, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Elated! 

Music listening to:" Poison" by Bell, Biv, Devo

  It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning but I think she it the pillow again. Smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. Chris is a little antsy this morning due to I had to make some adjustments and replace a catheter that was not on securely. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   I want to take this time to say  "Thank You For Your Service" to all of my comrades in arms who are serving now and who have served to keep our country safe and free. I salute you! Reflect on what Veterans Day means to us all.

   My To Do List is loaded today. It even includes a trip out to the air base today. Also another visit from "Truly Nolan" for a walk around the outside of the main house and Chris house. Whew! I need a cocktail already. Smile!

   I must tell you that my shorty (Elise) made my evening last night one to remember. Jane did you go there? Of course you did, smile. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at "Caffe Milano" in downtown Tucson. The food was delicious and the Chianti was excellent. We topped dinner of with a nice espresso that was kicking.








  After dinner we went to the "Fox Theater" to see my favorite jazz artist in concert "Boney James". We purchased our tickets months ago and I am glad that we did. The lines to get in was wrapped around the block. We had great seats and the theater was packed to include the balcony area.

  Boney came out and he and his band put on a fantastic concert. It was non-stop with no intermission. The music was bumping and my shorty and I were standing up like everyone else clapping and dancing to his groove. He came off the stage and made his way down the middle aisle playing his sax. It was wonderful. I want to thank Elise for making this possible it is a major highlight of my life. I am a lucky dude! Thank you, Elise!

  We are going to meet up with Dottie (Keno Queen) this evening for dinner at the "Wild Garlic", we love this place. After dinner we are going to the 'Invisible Theater" to see the play "Alive and Well". It should be another excellent show at the IT.

 Well, I need to get a move on and get this day moving forward. Have a good TGIF! Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...