Monday, November 21, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Slap and  Tickled!

Music listening to: Bad by MJ

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her hideaway this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will be brewing another pot for sure. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. We got a few sprinkles last night and it is suppose to be rain some more during the day. We will see if that happens, but it does smell like rain outside.

   I just checked my To Do List and I have a few tasks to get rid of and I will. We had a wonderful breakfast with our daughter Kim at the "Egg Connection" yesterday. It was good to see her and to hear what she and Carlos have been up to.

   Elise and I went to see the movie "Hacksaw Ridge" last night and it is a very good movie. It is based on a true story with all of the mayhem and gore of war. At times it is very hard to watch but it was done very well.

   Chris is supposed to get a new regular hospital bed mattress delivered today. We will see if that happens. I do know that it will keep me at home all day until it is delivered. No time was given for delivery. That sucks!

   My playmate and I will be packing our suitcases tomorrow for our trip to Wickenburg and Las Vegas. We are going to see our nephew Zack and MaryLu get married.  I hope that we don't get too caught up with a lot of drama and indecision while we are there. Either way I am prepared. We will make our way there on Wednesday afternoon or evening. Jayne and Bobby will be here to care for Chris.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Bobby is having a good time in Oklahoma.

Happy Birthday Ross.


DO DROP IN ROOM #1

SO DROP INN ROOM #2

DO DROP INN ROOM #2

CHRIS'S ROOM HIS HOUSE

CHRIS'S LIVING ROOM

CHRIS'S KITCHEN

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Everything looks great! Those bedrooms are soooo inviting!

countrygranny47 said...

NICE BEDROOM. BET CHRIS IS HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE NOW.
WISH WE HAD THE ENERGY TO DO OUR PLACE. BUT EVERYTHING IS SO HIGH.
CEILING YOU WOULD NEED A 14 FOOT STEP LADDER. CEMENT BETWEEN LOGS.
AN OLD, OLD CABIN FOR SURE.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...