Friday, November 18, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Moody!

Music listening to:  Fantasy by Earth, Wind and Fire

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is hitting the spot on this chilly morning here in Tucson. It is supposed to warm up a bit today. I hope so.

   My To Do List has a few tasks on it that I must take care of today. We are meeting up with Jane and John for dinner and music at "Still House". It should be fun. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   I am looking forward to our "Wizard" fest with Loraine and Jim tomorrow. We are going to have dinner at "Wild Garlic". We love that place. Of course I will be donning the Wizard hat and swinging the magic wand around after I win. Oh Yeah. So Loraine, forget about it!

  Have a good TGIF! Stay safe, happy and healthy.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

   

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I just love optimistic people - even when their optimism is misplaced.
Lord love you!

Jessie said...

Aww, Loraine. I knew you had a thing for me, smile!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...