Monday, November 7, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing on this Monday? Well, I hope that you day is going better than mine is? The Truly Nolan just left and all is well with house.

Yep, it is a true Monday, but I will continue to move ahead because I have to. My playmate is here in bed due to she is not feeling well. I will keep an eye on her off and on while I am caring for Chris today.

I am working on my To Do List and it is almost complete, except for a errand that I need to make. If I don't get it done today I will tackle it tomorrow.

Here, is are a few pics from our Murder Mystery Dinner. Enjoy!

Later....Jessie

SETTING UP



MC JALAPENO' (MASTER OF CEREMONIES)

PATTY PAGEANT (COORDINATOR)

DADDY BIG BUCKS

JUDGE JULIE WITH DADDY BIG BUCKS

MISS ALABAMA

P.I. PETE

JUDGE JASMINE

MISS ALASKA

MISS ARIZONA

MISS AMERICA (REIGNING)

MISS CALIFORNIA

MISS IDAHO

JUDGE JOE

MISS TEXAS

SASHES


OK, now you see who the players are. Guess who was murdered and guess who was the murderer? You can do it?

More pics later along with the solution.
Good Luck!

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I had such a great time! Thank you for inviting me. My first time with this experience and it was so fun!!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...