Wednesday, November 16, 2016

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Ring My Bell by Anita Ward

  It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I need a gallon sized cup this morning. I got about four hours of sleep last night and I need more, smile! I am feeling a bit better than yesterday. More coffee! More Sleep!

   Bobby will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. My To Do List is telling me that I have a few things that I need to take care of today and I will get her done. Right Jane?

   The windows are in and they are looking good. Bobby has done a great job on the computer/office room in Chris's house.

   We are hosting a "Mahjong" fest here this evening. We will defeating Stu and Shoo for sure. At least I will that is. I have to get the family room set up for this beat-down. 

  Have a good Humper! Right Jane?
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...