Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? I am doing OK today but I do need some more sleep. My extra cups of coffee is helping me to cope.

I have finished all of my To Do List tasks already. I even set up the new 60" TV in Chris's living room. Man this TV is crystal clear, Wow! Can't wait for Elise to see it when she gets back home this afternoon.

I will start to put things back on the walls in the computer/office room shortly. Bobby did and exceptional job with the painting. I have also set things up for this evening's "Mahjong" fest with Shoo and Stu. I am going to rest up to make sure that I am the victor tonight. Smile!

I am starting to get a little hungry about right now. I think I will have some Ramon noodles to tide me through until we have dinner with Shoo and Stu this evening. I hope that your day is going well?
Chat at you later.....Jessie

Loraine, thank you for your concern girlfriend. I appreciate you very much.

Jane, thanks for worrying about me.

Tiger, thanks you sis for worrying about me. I will be OK.

Marcie, is you Internet back on the puter yet?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...