Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello!




How it going you so far? Well, the day has turned into a true Monday instead of a Tricky Tuesday.

I just finished cleaning off Chris's roof and I drained and cleaned out Chris evap cooler. I got his heater ready for start up and it would not start up for some reason.I never have a problem getting it started. Never! It is a puzzlement indeed. Our heating and cooling company has been notified of the problem. So you see that makes this a Monday without a doubt.

I am going to tackle my the other items on my To Do List shortly and hopefully I don't run into any other problems.
Later....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...