Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Defeated Again!

Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00a, looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is hitting the spot. It is a bit warm this morning here in Tucson and we are supposed to see some of the wet stuff tomorrow.

    Elise and I are going to meet up with our daughter Kim for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". It has been awhile since we have seen her.

    Our dinner last night at the "Wild Garlic" was very good and the place was packed. The food was very good and so was the vino. We were joined by my girlfriend Loraine and Jim. After dinner we returned to our house for a "Wizard" fest.

WIZARD WEAR!


    I have to tell you I was hot, on a roll, getting it done. I was sitting in the "Mahjong Queen's" chair and I think that some of the luck rubbed off on me. Yeah! No! All of a sudden things changed in Jim's favor. Yes, Jim over took my nice score and passed me like a semi on the interstate. Yes, Jim held on to his title as the "Wizard". At least I put a whooping on my girlfriend like I said I would. Yes, Jane I said whooping! Smile! So it was time to bow down to Jim the "Wizard".

BOWING DOWN TO THE "WIZARD"


   We also enjoyed a very nice dessert that was prepared by Loraine. She is a sweetie when it comes to dessert. Jane did you go there? Of course you did.

  Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We may go to the movies this evening depending on the time and what is playing. Have a good Sunday.

  We are heading for Las Vegas on Thursday morning to spend Thanksgiving with Ann and crew. We are also going to meet up with Zack and MaryLu. They are going to be married on the 24th. Hopefully this trip will be a pleasant one with no drama, hopefully.

  We have not heard anymore from Bobby since he has been in Oklahoma.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

All right - I did get a whooping but your whoopings are so much fun! (=:

countrygranny47 said...

WOW, YOU GAVE LORAINE A WHOOPING,,,, lol
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT,, JUST TEASING..
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD SHOT THERE JESSIE,, lol

jessie said...

I like a good every now and then Loraine and Country Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...